Issued 04:00 AM NDT 28 September 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 this morning then becoming northeast 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2020 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 28 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary trough located over Belle
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: