Issued 09:30 AM NDT 04 June 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 20 knots Monday evening.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind northeast 25 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 3 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 3 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5126N 5728W to
Newfoundland near 5102N 5706W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4934N 5428W to
5450N 5354W to 5517N 5552W to 5803N 5815W then northeastward. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 4 June 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the South Labrador Coast.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Belle Isle Bank.
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today trough located over Ungava Bay.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: