Issued 09:30 AM NDT 20 September 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to southwest 25 near midnight. Wind southwest 25 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 20 September 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the East Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today trough located over northern Quebec.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday trough located on a line east-west over
the Northwest Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: