Issued 09:30 AM NDT 28 September 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 28 September 2020
Wednesday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15.
Friday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2020 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 28 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary trough located over Belle
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: