Issued 09:30 PM NDT 29 September 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots near midnight and to southwest 25 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 29 September 2022 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
central Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday departing ridge located over the East
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over northern Quebec.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: