Issued 09:30 PM NST 04 December 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Saturday.
Risk of freezing spray Saturday evening.
Temperatures minus 3 falling to minus 8 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 4 December 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5210N 5535W to 5335N 5430W to
5545N 5920W to 6045N 6245W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice
6 tenths new ice including 2 tenths grey ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NST 4 December 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. NST tonight quasi-stationary low 992 mb located north
of Ungava Bay.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:26 PM NST 4 December 2020 Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for North Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: