Issued 09:30 AM NDT 21 September 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 25 near noon then diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2020 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 21 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today departing trough located east of Labrador
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today low 998 mb located over Hudson Strait.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Tuesday departing low 1006 mb located east of
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located over the North Labrador
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: