Issued 09:30 AM NDT 13 June 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light today tonight and Monday.
Scattered showers ending Monday morning.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 13 June 2021
Tuesday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20.
Thursday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 12 June 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 12 June 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5349N 5704W to 5409N
5619W to 5459N 5646W to Labrador near 5542N 6022W. Sea ice west of
the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5829N 6234W to 5842N
6114W then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 13 June 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
East Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:13 AM NDT 13 June 2021 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Northern Grand Banks - southeastern half
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southeastern half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: