Issued 04:00 PM NDT 03 August 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Showers ending overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 3 August 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low 995 mb located over
the East Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today low 998 mb located over Quebec.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Wednesday low 998 mb located over the South
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: