Issued 09:30 PM NDT 13 July 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late overnight then becoming light Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5830N 6235W to 5800N 6030W
then northward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 13 July 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight high 1021 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday high 1027 mb located over Labrador.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: