Issued 03:30 PM ADT 19 August 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots early this evening and to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind becoming westerly 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending this evening. Showers Tuesday morning and afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 August 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
5032N 5620W to 5030N 5425W to 5120N 5200W to 5700N 5430W to 6145N
5940W to 6330N 5700W to 5900N 4805W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Aug estimated from Newfoundland
near 5027N 5726W to Quebec near 5109N 5838W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 August 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located south of Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: