East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
Issued 03:00 AM NDT 20 August 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots veering to north 15 this afternoon then diminishing to light Sunday morning. Wind becoming south 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Scattered showers today and tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 19 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4911N 5354W to 5030N 4835W to 5630N 4940W to 5850N 5550W to 5955N
5240W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5842W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 20 August 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today trough located from Gulf - Port au Port to
Funk Island Bank.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Sunday trough located over the northern Grand
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today approaching ridge located south of Nova
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:51 PM NDT 19 August 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - northern half
- Funk Island Bank - southern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: