Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 25 in the Wreckhouse area. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 25 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4620N 5225W to 4620N 4620W to 4735N 4530W to 5115N
4700W to 5715N 5040W to 5620N 4525W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5006N 6144W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5914W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from Long
Island to the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching low 1004 mb located south
of James Bay.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: