Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 September 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this afternoon with gusts to 25 in the channels Sunday afternoon and evening.
High today plus 20. Low tonight plus 14. High Sunday plus 21.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 26 September 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday quasi-stationary trough located near the
Quebec Lower North Shore.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: