Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 June 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 15 knots this morning and to northwest 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 20 to 25 Tuesday morning.
Periods of rain today tonight and Tuesday morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Temperatures plus 12 falling to plus 6 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bras d'Or LakesIssued 03:00 AM ADT 01 June 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 1 June 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
to East Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough from 1001 mb low located from
Banquereau to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over New England.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: