Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 18 May 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Scattered showers ending overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Low tonight plus 5. High Wednesday plus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 18 May 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1017 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 1020 mb located southeast of Cape
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: