Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 22 June 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to south 10 to 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Scattered showers ending near midnight. Showers Wednesday. Fog patches dissipating Wednesday afternoon.
High today plus 23. Low tonight plus 15. High Wednesday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 22 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today Post-tropical Storm Claudette 1004 mb
located over West Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing trough located over Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:57 AM ADT 22 June 2021 The remnants of post-tropical storm Claudette will move through the
southern marine district today and tonight. Strong winds are
currently forecast for southern waters but could possibly reach gale
force near this disturbance.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: