Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2023
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. AST today departing low located east of Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1002 mb located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. AST Monday low 991 mb located near Sable Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:50 AM AST 3 December 2023 A low pressure system will develop south of Cape Cod this evening
then track northeastward to lie near Sable Island Monday afternoon.
Strong to near gale force easterlies ahead of this low shift to
strong to gale force westerlies just behind it.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
East Scotian Slope and Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: