Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 22 January 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. AST today building ridge located over Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 10:00 a.m. AST today intensifying low 1008 mb located south of
the Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. AST Sunday low 985 mb located over the Grand Banks.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:56 AM AST 22 January 2022 A deepening low will track south of the marine district today and
east of Laurentian Fan early Sunday morning. Strong to gale force
easterlies will develop this afternoon over southeastern waters.
Gale force northerlies are expected behind the low over Laurentian
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
East Scotian Slope - southern half, Banquereau - southeastern half,
and Laurentian Fan.
A freezing spray warning is in effect for Anticosti - northwestern
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: