Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 September 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating overnight.
Low tonight plus 9. High Tuesday plus 21.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 September 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located from Anticosti Island to
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southern Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:36 AM ADT 20 September 2021 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have been ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: