Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots near noon and to southerly 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then veering to northwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Periods of drizzle and fog patches ending this morning. Showers tonight and showers Tuesday morning and afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches overnight.
High today plus 23. Low tonight plus 18. High Tuesday plus 23.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 18 August 2019 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over East Scotian Slope.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from James Bay to the
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located from Quebec to New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: