Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 22 May 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to light Monday morning. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 Monday afternoon.
Scattered showers and fog patches tonight and Monday.
Temperatures plus 9 rising to plus 17 Monday afternoon then falling to plus 10 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 22 May 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over
southeastern Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from the Gulf of Maine to
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: