Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 08 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming east 15 knots overnight then backing to northeast 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon with gusts to 20.
Periods of rain tonight and Tuesday.
Temperatures plus 25 falling to plus 15 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 8 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today cold front located from Newfoundland to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing cold front located east of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1007 mb located over eastern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1008 mb located over Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: