Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 18 August 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots Monday morning and to southerly 15 to 20 Monday evening.
Drizzle beginning late overnight and ending Monday morning. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Monday morning.
Low tonight plus 17. High Monday plus 22.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 18 August 2019 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low located south of West Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from James Bay to the
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located from Quebec to New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: