Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 May 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to south 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to south 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Scattered showers and fog patches overnight Sunday morning and Sunday evening.
Low tonight plus 9. High Sunday plus 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 May 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the eastern Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday quasi-stationary ridge located over
southeastern Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located over northwestern New
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: