Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 25 January 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday By 3:00 a.m. AST today departing low 1000 mb located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. AST today low 1012 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1011 mb located near Anticosti Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:40 AM AST 25 January 2022 An intensifying low pressure system will move though the Bay of Fundy
today and into the Gulf of St Lawrence tonight. Strong to gale force
southerly winds ahead of the low will become strong northwesterlies
A gale warning is in effect for eastern shore - eastern half, Sable -
eastern half, Fourchu, Banquereau, Laurentian Fan and Cabot Strait.
A freezing spray warning is in effect for Anticosti.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: