Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 21 August 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeasterly 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 20 in the channels. Wind diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southerly 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers today. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
High today plus 20. Low tonight plus 14. High Wednesday plus 24.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 21 August 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1012 mb located over East Scotian Slope.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low 1010 mb located over the Avalon
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Newfoundland to New
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located north of Newfoundland.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1007 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 995 mb located over southern Quebec.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: