Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 May 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 Monday afternoon with gusts to 25 in the channels.
Low tonight plus 4. High Monday plus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 May 2020 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight high 1030 mb located over western
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday high 1034 mb located east of Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: