Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 19 January 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1005 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Thursday low 1005 mb located north of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Thursday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over West Scotian Slope.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:54 PM AST 19 January 2022 A low pressure system approaching from Quebec will move to lie north
of Newfoundland Thursday evening. Strong to gale force
southwesterlies ahead of the low will become moderate to strong
northwesterlies in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Fundy, Grand Manan, and Lurcher.
Freezing spray warnings are in effect for Gulf-Magdalen,
Chaleur-Miscou, and Anticosti.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: