Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 August 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Showers ending late overnight. Showers Tuesday morning and afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating early Tuesday morning.
Low tonight plus 18. High Tuesday plus 25.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 August 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located south of Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: