Banquereau - southern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 September 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots tonight and Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 September 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5157N 5555W to 5200N 5330W to 5330N 5000W to 5530N 5200W to
5700N 5500W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 September 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary high located southeast of
the Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located west of
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: