Banquereau - southern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 01 June 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming easterly 10 to 15 knots near midnight then backing to northeast 10 to 15 early Friday evening.
Showers Friday evening. Fog patches forming late overnight.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 01 June 2023
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 01 June 2023
Saturday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Monday Wind east 20 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 1 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5359W to 4610N 5300W to 4650N 4700W to 5230N 4640W to 5755N
5455W to 5745N 5250W to 5935N 4840W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 1 June 2023 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southwestern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the southern Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located south of Nova Scotia.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:44 PM ADT 1 June 2023 A trough of low pressure will track south across Nova Scotia on
Friday and in its wake a strong to gale force northeast flow will
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Gulf - Magdalen - northern half and Anticosti - southeastern half.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: