Banquereau - southeastern half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 22 May 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots near noon then becoming light Monday evening.
Showers Monday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 21 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4620N 5300W to 4620N 4725W to 4820N 4700W to 5100N
4735W to 5715N 5040W to 5650N 4750W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6137W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 22 May 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over
southeastern Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from the Gulf of Maine to
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: