Issued 03:00 AM AST 05 December 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots veering to north 15 to 20 late this morning then to northeast 20 after midnight. Wind northeast 20 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 4 December 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 4 December 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 5 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5149N 5612W to 5130N 5500W to 5130N 5315W to 5230N 5245W to
5400N 5315W to 5815N 5545W to 6000N 5310W to 5745N 4700W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. AST today ridge located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to Nova Scotia.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:52 AM AST 5 December 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
Outlook for the start of the Southwest Nova lobster fishery, lfa34.
Today...Winds light increasing to southerly 15 knots near noon.
Seas near 1 metre.
Tuesday...Winds southeasterly 15 knots. Seas near 1 metre.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank - northwestern half
- Funk Island Bank - southeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - eastern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: