West Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 18 June 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 20 knots diminishing to light late this evening. Wind light Saturday.
Periods of snow or rain today and this evening. Fog forming overnight.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 June 2021 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from near 5802N 5939W to 5825N 5904W to 6024N
6018W to 6058N 6158W to 6135N 6203W to 6140N 6055W to 6352N 5755W
then northeastward. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
7 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9 tenths
first-year ice including a trace of old ice near the coasts in the
northwestern and southwestern sections.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 18 June 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday low 998 mb located at 64N 76W.
By 0000 UTC Sunday dissipating low 1002 mb located at 66N 60W.
At 1200 UTC Friday low 998 mb located at 67N 88W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 996 mb located at 63N 82W.
At 1200 UTC Friday cold front from low located over 67N 88W
By 0000 UTC Sunday cold front from low located on a line north-south
over eastern Hudson Bay.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: