Ungava - eastern half
Issued 05:30 AM EDT 19 June 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming east 15 knots Sunday evening.
Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 June 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
2 tenths first-year ice except 7 tenths first-year ice in the
extreme northwestern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 19 June 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday weakening low 994 mb located at 64N 87W.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 1001 mb located at 61N 84W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday cold front from 994 mb low located over 64N
87W extending southwestward.
By 0000 UTC Monday cold front from 1001 mb low located from 61N
84W to 55N 88W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday dissipating low 999 mb located 80 miles
northeast of Iqaluit.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: