Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EDT 18 May 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 30 knots diminishing to west 20 late this evening and to west 15 after midnight. Wind diminishing to light late Wednesday morning then becoming southeast 15 Wednesday evening.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 18 May 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Bergy water except 2 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the southeastern section. 7 tenths first-year ice including a
trace of old ice along The Baffin Island coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2020 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: