Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 20 February 2020
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 and to light Friday evening except northeast 15 over western sections Friday evening.
Snow over eastern sections late this afternoon and tonight. Snow Friday evening.
Temperatures near minus 25.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 20 February 2020 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 plus tenths first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: