Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EDT 17 June 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 20 knots diminishing to southeast 15 early Friday morning and to light late Friday morning.
Showers or flurries overnight. Fog forming Friday evening.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 June 2021 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth first-year ice except 3 tenths first-year ice including a
trace of old ice in the northeastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 17 June 2021 Tonight and Friday At 0000 UTC Friday low 996 mb located at 67N 77W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 999 mb located at 65N 75W.
At 0000 UTC Friday low 992 mb located at 56N 86W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 997 mb located at 56N 71W.
At 0000 UTC Friday trough located from 56N 86W to 60N 72W then to
By 0000 UTC Saturday trough located from 56N 71W to 61N 65W then
to 65N 75W.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: