Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 22 January 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 20 knots early this evening then backing to east 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to north 25 late Thursday morning then diminishing to northwest 15 late Thursday afternoon.
Periods of snow tonight and Thursday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 21. High Thursday minus 14.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 22 January 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 tenths grey-white ice including 3 tenths first-year ice except 9
plus tenths first-year ice in the southern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- East Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Funk Island Bank - northern half
- Funk Island Bank - southern half
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: