Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 AM EDT 11 April 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind east 20 to 25 knots diminishing to southeast 15 early this evening and to light Monday morning.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 10 April 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
8 tenths first-year ice except 9 tenths first-year ice including a
trace of old ice in the northeastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2020 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - northwestern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southeastern half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: