Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 25 January 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 25 knots tonight. Wind west 20 Sunday.
Periods of snow ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 21.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 25 January 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 tenths grey-white ice including 4 tenths first-year ice except 9
plus tenths first-year ice in the southern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: