East Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 18 May 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots early this afternoon then veering to south 20 after midnight. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Showers Wednesday afternoon and evening changing to snow. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from near 5801N 5948W to 5904N 5848W to 6113N
6038W to 6312N 5752W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2020 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: