Central Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 AM EST 24 January 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots early this afternoon and to northeast 20 to 25 late this afternoon. Wind north 20 tonight. Wind north 20 increasing to north 25 Monday afternoon.
Flurries. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray late this afternoon and this evening. Freezing spray beginning Monday morning.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 24 January 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from near 5800N 5800W to 6200N 6030W to 6430N
5750W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Central Brevoort - southern halfIssued 05:00 AM EST 24 January 2021
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2020 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea - northern half
- East Labrador Sea - southern half
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northeastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southwestern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: