Central Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 PM EST 11 December 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 24 January 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5803N 5653W to 6144N 5809W to 6200N 5804W to
6258N 5746W then northeastward. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
8 tenths first-year ice except 9 plus tenths first-year ice
including a trace of old ice in the extreme northwestern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 22 December 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 0000 UTC Thursday departing low 991 mb located at 68N 81W.
By 0000 UTC Friday high 1026 mb located at 70N 74W.
At 0000 UTC Friday warm front from 969 mb low located from 55N
57W to 64N 58W.These are the last forecasts for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: