Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 December 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind easterly 15 knots increasing to southwest 30 to 40 early this morning then diminishing to west 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 Monday afternoon.
Rain early this morning. Snow today. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 12 Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 03:00 AM EST 15 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 December 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 972 mb located near Saguenay River.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 970 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: