Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 October 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind becoming southerly 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to northwest 15 to 20 Saturday morning.
Periods of rain ending this evening. Showers Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 October 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 990 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: