Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 February 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light Monday evening.
Chance of flurries late this afternoon. Periods of rain beginning Monday evening.
Low tonight minus 6. High Monday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 February 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: