Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 04:25 PM EDT 25 May 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect. Squall watch in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots with gusts to 35 near thunderstorms. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind northeast 15 Saturday.
A few showers or thunderstorms changing to a few showers near midnight and ending early Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 6:21 PM EDT 25 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 6:25 PM EDT 25 May 2018 Lines of thunderstorms could still cross the river this evening and give gusts of 35 knots or more.
Consider delaying or postponing travel in areas under the Squall Watch.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 May 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located near Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday departing low 998 mb located southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough from low located on a line
east-west over Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located northwest of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1027 mb located over western
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: