Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this morning then diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 Monday morning. Wind diminishing to light Monday evening.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located over the
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located east of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 997 mb located over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: