Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 November 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 late this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
A few flurries beginning Thursday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Low tonight minus 8. High Thursday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 November 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Québec city.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday weakening ridge located from Labrador
At 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: