Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light Tuesday afternoon.
Snow ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 9 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 December 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1023 mb located from Lake Michigan to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday high 1027 mb located over Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located over Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating low 1008 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: