Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 April 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots early this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 25 near midnight then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Snow changing to rain near noon and ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 7 this evening then falling to minus 10 Sunday morning. Temperatures rising to minus 3 then falling to minus 8 Sunday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 01 April 2023
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 April 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 988 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 982 mb located near the Strait of
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: